Sunday, January 30, 2011

I should be making my way down to Szewing's now for Fellowship Sunday,
but I'm still bumming around at home.
Cannot-find-the-strength-to-leave-home.

And I'm having a cold too,
it's definitely the rain and late nights.
Drats.
):

So it's been raining the entire week,
honestly this would be a good time to invest in wellies.
Hahaha.

And like I've mentioned,
the weekends are always so exhausting.
I slept past 4am the last couple of nights.

Friday night was dinner with the Aunty and Timbre thereafter with Glenn, Salad and Jacq.
Saturday afternoon was ballet and church.
Dinner and Desserts with Nathanael at Holland,
and finally chilling at ShawnChing's mansion and SumKee way past midnight.

Though it was my first time sitting in a convertible,
so shiok.
Hahaha.

No comments: